Welcome to the Homepage of Dr. Andreas Dehmel
I'll flesh this space out soon (well, I've been saying that for years...),
but for now you'll have to be content with some stuff copied from my previous
- Curriculum vitae: A short summary of my education and
- Manifesto: Open season on stupidity.
- Hobbies: Computers, guitars, music.
- Linux PC 2002: The PC I bought at the end of 2002
(Athlon XP2200+) running Debian Linux.
- Linux PC 2007: The PC I assembled in late 2006 /
early 2007 (Athlon X2 4600+ EE in a Zalman TNN500 case) running AMD64 Gentoo Linux.
- Cryptography: Assert your privacy in a world going 1984.
- Software: Mostly stuff I wrote for / ported to RISC OS
can be downloaded here.
- DIY: My Doom port for RISC OS and Unix.
- Games: Miscellaneous information on games.
- TV: Shows I like.
These pages were validated with the
W3C Validation Service
for full W3C standard compliance. If you have trouble viewing these pages on your browser,
your browser does not conform to W3C standards and you should use a different one, for
There pages are copyright Andreas Dehmel. Please respect the rights of the author and do
not copy any part of them without permission.
I've got the medicine you need
I've got the power, I've got the speed
I'll find out how to stop your clock
We sure ain't talking Doctor Spock
Hear me talking, Doctor Rock
(Motörhead, Doctor Rock)
Andreas Dehmel, 16 May 2007 (email)